In this short blog post I am gonna show you how to share any Facebook album publically with anyone. When I mean sharing any album publically, I mean to say that that sharing with anyone irrespective of whether he is on Facebook or not. Some people share pics on Flickr, Picasa and other image sharing sites. But some hardcore Facebook users prefer to keep all their pics on Facebook. In image sharing sites like Picasa and all, you have option to create an album and share your albums publically. But how a Facebook user gonna manage that. Here I show you.
So, to share any album publically go to Profile –> Photos. Choose an album you want to share publically. Now, scroll down until you find the link – “Share this album with anyone by sending them this public link”. Below this you will find a url. Give this url to any person you want to share that album with and he can view that album. The good part of this whole thing is that the person with which you are sharing the album need not be on Facebook. So, now you can share Facebook album with non Facebook users also.
- Colored Fonts, Unlike Option, Profile Skin and lots more on Facebook with Social Plus extension
- Twitter's Share Bookmarklet – Share Any Web Page on Twitter
- Tweetmeme's Popularity Goes Down With the Coming up of Twitter's Share Button
- Your Private Phone Number may be Spreading on Facebook – How to Prevent?
- Adding Network Name Below Your Name in Facebook